Friday, February 5, 2010

Let me take you through the last 2 years or so...

Thank you to all of those who have let me take pictures of you, your families, & your children. I love capturing those precious moments. I have been scattered lately and don't have all of my photos uploaded yet. Please bare with me. Here are just a few in the meantime. Most of them are of Lily, because I think I might be obsessed with her ~ :)

My sweet Lily, 2 years old!




My cute niece, Elle


My handsome nephew, Porter


My beautiful niece, Charli
Just weeks old




And now 10 months!

Lily's little friend, Grady

Cousin Ryder

His big brother, Hudson



More of Lily growing up

1 Year photos



Beautiful @ 9 months


7 months

6 Months

My baby girl at 4 months, where does the time go?

2 comments:

  1. Jena, I love your blog. Good Luck in pursuing your passion. I know you will do well. Love you!

    ReplyDelete