Friday, August 26, 2011

Back to School Mini-Session

Okay, seriously! Have you ever seen more beautiful kids? I had so much fun with this back to school mini-session. It is such a fun time of year and I can smell fall in the air! Why get boring school pictures when you can get these fun shots! Thanks Watson kids~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Call or message me to reserve your spot @ the Red Barn Boutique!



Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. LOVE them! You do such a great JOb! Better get your mini sessions while you can people! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE to do the mini session @ the red barn boutique, i will actually be there doing shellac nails so i will have my hubby bring the kids. are you setting up times? And also what kind of back drop are you doing? Thanks so much WAY excited to have the pictures done. My cell # is 801-458-7565
    and I am also on face book Colette Sanders

    ReplyDelete