Monday, July 18, 2011

Manning Family

Or in other words...(My other family). I LOVE this family so much. Scott and Carol were like second parents to me growing up. I spent many days in their home hanging out with this wonderful family. It was so fun to see everyone and WOW! This family has grown. All of these boys are a dream for Scott (hunter & camper). Jenna is my best friend and I love her so much. Thanks for the fun session. There are so many pictures I couldn't post all of them. There may be more to come :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful pictures, and a very wonderful family.

    ReplyDelete