Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Get your RED, WHITE, & BLUE on!

Every year I want to take Patriotic pics of children and then the time passes and I never do! So this year I am on top of it! With the 4th of July right around the corner I thought it would be fun to do a few patriotic mini-sessions. If you are interested, email me and I will send you the information. I will also be posting all the information within the next week. So come on all, let's see your American pride!! I will be running the patriotic mini-sessions all summer long up until Labor Day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And of course I have my super silly girl...
Photobucket

And my extra drooly sweet boy!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Cute Cute pictures Jen!! I can't wait till our little guy gets here so you can photograph him. You are incredibly talented!

    ReplyDelete