Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Cragun Family

I love this family. Kayli is a good friend of mine and I was so glad I was able to take her family pictures. The kids were so much fun and they kept me on my toes! I just love them and you will too after you see these adorable pictures!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




And out of all the pictures that were taken that night, this is my favorite! Heeheee!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Jena, Jena, Jena, I don't know what to say? I LOVE THEM!! Thank you so much you did a fabulous job!! You chaptured the personalities of both Tripp and Belle. I don't know which photo is better Belle is a head lock from Tripp or the one with Belle having a meltdown?? Love Love Love 'em!! Thanks so much!
    Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh...those are the cutest! I love them, right out of a catalog! What a cute fam! Great job, I love the backdrops and everything :)

    ReplyDelete